Monday, September 3, 2018

KERRY VS BIRDS



Where we at bud? We're at Zealandia. What's Zealandia? I actually don't know, I think it's a Zoo. Haha, ready for a nature hike, bud. I am.

Good to go. Wow, this is gorgeous. Carrie I want you specifically to find the Kereku... Ke...

Kereru. The exotic cat. Hahaha. -Ah, yes, and...

-What the hell is that thing? -That's actually fictional Lord of the Rings, an Ururat. -Haha, I hate you. Yeah, baby. Yeah [HAHAHA] Get it.

What's the penetration situation like down there. -Ya there's a lot going on. Are they going to going to cuddle afterwards. Wow nature's beautiful O God.

Please watch your fucking... Haha, I'm trying to be a vlogger. How does Burnie do this shit? Oughrough Is that your call? Ohh, he's coming to shit on me. He does not like it.

He's like what did you call my mother? Oh look at you, do you know what the name of a bird looker is? No, what? I don't know,  but if it's you it's an idiot! Hehehe... If there's a live bird crammed inside this box. I'm actually Gonna be more upset than impressed. Well, thank God for that Looks like they were getting it on and we interrupted them Takahe, it has a very sharp beak keep your distance Don't no don't don't.

No Kerry, I'm not goofing. Kerry, I'm not goofing with you right now. Well, nope nope. Go left Let's just keep our distance Wow, it's really pretty Have a good day.

Farewell... What's it like being the bravest man in the world? Pretty cool.... Oh shit watch it!!! Just kidding! Im just kidding...Hahaha This was worth it. Oh wow! Kerry home.

I hate you....

KERRY VS BIRDS

No comments:

Post a Comment