Thursday, August 2, 2018

How To Draw Birds In Distance



Hi I am Annett the artist behind Annamoon. This is my first Video with voiceover. Today I show you how I draw flying birds in distance. I use a HB pencil.

The most of you have drawn a bird with a M-shape or a V-shape. I use this shapes too in rough sketches or very small drawings or paintings. I think it is better to give the bird more depth. The birds are flying in different styles.

Gliding There the bird has wide stretched wings. I draw a light M-shape I strengthen the wings and draw a little triangle shape for the tail and a dot for the head. Some birds you can see nearly frontal. In this case I draw only a line and a bulg in the middle.

Gliding birds a flying in big circles. At first I draw rough lines to build up the circle, sorry I forgot to move the sketchbook On the line I draw some curves to create the M. And as bevor the little triangle and the dot. Frontal flying birds I draw only with a line and a bulg in the centre The next type of flying is active flying.

Here the bird moves ist wings I start with an oval and two little half-M-shapes You look from below into the bird You see on the front wing the half of the to the body thicker. On the other wing you see the half of the wing to the tip thicker. Same bird with other direction I draw a bird with wings which are standing up, the front wing is thicker as the wing behind the bird Some birds have the wings down. The front wing is thicker and curved than the other.

This is not really a good bird ;-) and an other bird from below, draw always the half of the wing wich you look into thicker than the other half.

How To Draw Birds In Distance

No comments:

Post a Comment